Saturday, October 14, 2017, 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
VA-MD College of Veterinary Medicine
205 Duck Pond Drive
Blacksburg, Virginia 24061
- $80 per person; $10 for DVM students
- Limited in-house seating is available.
- A webinar option is available for those unable to attend the event. An archived version of the webinar will be available for at least three months after the event for those unable to watch it live.
- Register at
or contact the Theriogenology Foundation at 334-395-0086.
No registration on the day of the seminar.
- Genetic decision making – sound breed, sound lines
D. Phillip Sponenberg, DVM, PhD, DACT (Hon.)
Professor of Pathology and Genetics
- The truth about sperm cells; what we can and can't improve in our stud dogs
Kara Kolster, DVM, DACT
Associate Veterinarian, Springfield Veterinary Center
- Nutrition and the gestating bitch
Lauren Dodd, DVM
- Canine genetics and using genetic testing in your breeding program
Victor Stora, DVM
AKC/TF Companion Animal Theriogenology Resident, University of Pennsylvania
- Gonadectomy; Is it black and white or rainbow colored?
Julie Cecere, DVM, MS, DACT
Assistant Professor of Theriogenology
- Introduction to X-ray imaging of the canine pelvis
Kemba Clapp, DVM, DACVR
Assistant Professor of Radiology
- Q&A session: Now you have us; questions you’ve always wanted to ask!