Ultrasound Procedural fee
- Abdominal exam: $250
- Thoracic, pregnancy, or partial exam: $175
- This fee is typically $30.
- Sedation will be used if necessary to facilitate a complete ultrasound exam. The sedation fee will include the drug, administration fee, and monitoring of the animal until complete recovery.
Outpatient Professional Fee
- This fee is $75.
- The professional fee includes the physical exam, image interpretation, reports and CD for the owner and veterinarian.
Payment is required in full at the time of discharge.
Accepted forms of payment include:
- In-person: Cash, personal check, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
- Online payments: eCheck,
Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
(Refund requests will be reviewed and determined on a case-by-case basis.)
- By phone: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
Please call our Business Office at 540-231-6027 if you have questions.