The Veterinary Teaching Hospital dermatology service provides specialized care for animals with skin and allergy conditions. We partner with clients and their primary care veterinarians to develop diagnostic, treatment, and management plans to return pets to optimal health.
- Diagnosis and development of treatment plans for patients with allergies, infections, and immune-mediated diseases
- Serum allergy and intradermal/skin tests for formulation of immunotherapy for the management of allergies
- Skin biopsies, skin scrapings, and skin and ear cytology
- Examination of the ear canals and ear flushing
- Appointments are made by referral through the client's primary care veterinarian.
- A scheduled appointment is required for evaluation of small animal patients. Large animal
patient evaluation is performed in collaboration with other receiving
services in the Large Animal Hospital.
DVMClinical Assistant Professor
LVTSpecialty Medicine Technician