The VTH Anesthesia Service provides the following services:
- Multi-species general anesthesia, pain management, and local anesthetic services for patients in the Small Animal and Large Animal Hospitals of the VTH.
- Anesthetic services for all surgeries performed in the hospitals as well as for animals undergoing diagnostic procedures requiring general anesthesia.
- Consultation for other sub-specialties within the hospitals seeking solutions to sedation and pain management problems.
All of our patients undergo a careful physiological assessment prior to being pre-medicated and anesthetized. Extensive monitoring with state-of-the-art equipment, analgesia, and intra-operative fluid administration are conducted throughout the procedure and until the patient has fully recovered consciousness.
- Natalia Henao-Guerrero, DVM, MS, Diplomate ACVAA
- Noah Pavlisko, DVM, MS
- João Soares, MV, MSc, DSc, Diplomate ACVAA
- Allan Williamson, DVM, Chief Anesthesia Resident
- Ashley Bath, LVT, Anesthesia Technician
- Maryann Cline, LVT, VTS (Anesthesia), Anesthesia Technician
- David Cook, LVT, Anesthesia Technician
- Jolene Ernst, LVT, Anesthesia Technician
- Amy Richardson, LVT, Anesthesia Technician
- Missy Stillinger, LVT, VTS (Anesthesia), Anesthesia Technician