Since its creation, the Veterinary Memorial Fund has raised over $2.4 million to support research to improve animal health.
We rely on veterinarians, owners, and other supporters to sustain this effort through memorial gifts on behalf of the animals who’ve touched their lives.
Please help us continue this cycle of commitment and service to our companion animals through your donation.
To give online
- Go to the Virginia Tech On-Line Giving page. (This page will open in a new browser window so you may refer back to these instructions by minimizing the giving window.)
- In the "Select an area" section, use the pull down menu to select "College of Veterinary Medicine."
- In the "Select a fund" section, use the pull down menu to select "Veterinary Memorial Fund."
- Enter information in the "My Information" section.
- In the "Honorary / Memorial Gifts" section:
- Select "Yes" and select "In Memory Of."
- Enter the pet's name and species (example: Sadie - dog).
- Select "Yes" for the "Would you like Virginia Tech to send an acknowledgement letter?" prompt and complete the fields as prompted.
Please accept our sincere thanks for your support.
To mail your donation
Download and complete one of the following forms: *
- Single donation animal memorial/honorific form
- Multiple donation animal memorial/honorific form - for clinics
Mail your completed form along with a check made payable to "Virginia Tech Foundation, Inc." Please note "Veterinary Memorial Fund" on your check memo line.