Adam Drury, DVM
Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences
2016Doctor of Veterinary MedicineColorado State UniversityFort Collins, CO
2001Bachelor of ArtsFurman UniversityGreenville, SC
2018-presentResident, NeurologyVirginia-Maryland College of Veterinary MedicineBlacksburg, VA
2017-2018Neurology InternshipVCA Veterinary Specialists of Northern ColoradoLoveland, CO
2016-2017Rotating InternshipIowa State UniversityAmes, IA
- Veterinary Endoscopic Society
- Nylund, Adam; Drury, Adam; Weir, Heather; Monnet, Eric. (2017). “Rates of intraoperative complications and conversion to laparotomy during laparoscopic ovariectomy performed by veterinary students: 161 cases (2010–2014)”. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association. 251. 95-99. 10.2460/javma.251.1.95. .
- Bartner, Lisa; McGrath, Stephanie; Drury, Adam; Chen, Annie; Morris, Arianne; Brewer, Melissa; Hall, Meri; Lappin, Michael. “Testing for Bartonella ssp. DNA in cerebrospinal fluid of dogs with inflammatory central nervous system disease”. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, accepted for publication. .
- Drury, Adam; Monnet, Eric; Packer, Rebecca; Marolf, Angela. “Determination of surgical exposure obtained with integrated endoscopic thoracolumbar hemilaminectomy in large breed cadaveric dogs”. Veterinary Surgery, under final review for publication. .
Professional & Research Interests
- Minimally-invasive endoscopic spinal surgery