Bobbi Conner, DVM, DACVECC
Clinical Associate Professor
Emergency and Critical Care Medicine
Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences
2007Doctor of Veterinary MedicineMichigan State UniversityEast Lansing, MI
2003Bachelor of Science, BiologyGrand Valley State UniversityAllendale, MI
2011American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
- Scholarship of teaching, learning, and assessment
- Why do we teach the way we do? Are there better ways to teach in various subjects/topics/settings?
- Are our typical methods for assessing students appropriate? Do exams and other assessments answer the questions we really care about?
- Veterinary hemostasis: coagulation, thrombosis, fibrinolysis
2020-presentClinical Associate Professor, Emergency and Critical Care MedicineDepartment of Small Animal Clinical SciencesVirginia-Maryland College of Veterinary MedicineVirginia TechBlacksburg, VA
2019-2020Clinical Associate Professor, Emergency and Critical Care MedicineUniversity of FLoridaGainesville, FL
2012-2019Clinical Assistant Professor, Emergency and Critical Care MedicineUniversity of FLoridaGainesville, FL
2011-2012Head Intensive Care Unit Doctor and Visiting LecturerUniversity of PretoriaOnderstepoort, South Africa
2008-2011Residency, Emergency and Critical CareNorth Carolina State UniversityRaleigh, NC
2007-2008Small Animal Rotating InternshipUniversity of Illinois at Champaign-UrbanaChampaign, IL
- American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- Southeastern Veterinary Education Consortium
View publications on NCBI.