Resources for Journalists
- Press Releases - Please visit our Press Release Archives.
- Experts - Board certified clinical specialists and biomedical scientists on faculty in the college are available to provide expert commentary and information on a number of topics and issues in animal and public health. In order for our office to provide you with the most efficient service, we ask that you first contact OPRC media relations staff prior to making contact with a faculty member. We value your interest in the college and will make every effort to respond to your inquiry as quickly as possible.
- Social media - Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- E-Newsletter - Browse and subscribe to Vital Signs, our monthly electronic newsletter.
- Magazine - View our biannual TRACKS magazine.
We use a central ticketing system (email@example.com) to track and respond to requests and submissions to our office from members of our college community.