Alison ElwardDirector of Communications and MarketingEmail: email@example.comPhone: 540-231-7969
Juliet CrichtonCommunications ManagerEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 540-231-6716
Megan QuesenberryGraphic DesignerEmail: email@example.comPhone: 540-231-4393
Julia HurleyWeb CoordinatorEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 540-231-5825
Resources for Journalists
- Press Releases - Please visit our Press Release Archives.
- Experts - Board certified clinical specialists, biomedical scientists, and public health faculty in the college are available to provide expert commentary and information on a number of topics and issues in animal and public health. In order for our office to provide you with the most efficient service, we ask that you first contact OPRC media relations staff prior to making contact with a faculty member. We value your interest in the college and will make every effort to respond to your inquiry as quickly as possible.
- Social media - Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- E-Newsletter - Browse and subscribe to our monthly electronic newsletter.
- Magazine - View our biannual TRACKS magazine.
We use a job request process using the Wrike project management platform to track and respond to requests and submissions to our office from members of our college community. Please note that all requests must be submitted a minimum of two weeks before the desired completion date. Requests that require significantly more work than average may take longer than two weeks to complete.
- To request public website updates, please go to vetmed.vt.edu/web-request.
- To request graphic design or photography or to submit news, please go to vetmed.vt.edu/coms-request. A full list of potential projects that can be requested can be found on the request form.
- To request faculty, resident, and intern bio pages on the public website, please complete the VMCVM bio page form.
- To request updates for the college Intranet, contact IT Support.