Alison ElwardDirector of Communications and MarketingEmail: email@example.comPhone: 540-231-7969
Juliet CrichtonCommunications ManagerEmail:firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 540-231-6716
Megan QuesenberryGraphic DesignerEmail: email@example.comPhone: 540-231-4393
Andrew MannDigital Content ProducerEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 540-231-9005
Resources for journalists
- Press Releases: Please visit our Press Release Archives.
- Experts: Board-certified clinical specialists, biomedical scientists, and public health faculty in the college are available to provide expert commentary and information on a number of topics and issues in animal and public health. In order for our office to provide you with the most efficient service, we ask that you first contact our media relations staff prior to making contact with a faculty member. We value your interest in the college and will make every effort to respond to your inquiry as quickly as possible.
- Social media: Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- E-Newsletter: Browse and subscribe to our monthly electronic newsletter.
- Magazine: Browse the college's flagship publication, Tracks Magazine.
The Communications and Marketing team uses a project management platform, Wrike, to track and respond to job requests made by members of the college community.
Please note that all requests must be submitted a minimum of two weeks before the job's desired completion date. Requests that require significantly more work than average may take longer than two weeks to complete.
- To request public website updates → vetmed.vt.edu/web-request
- To request graphic design or photography or to submit news → vetmed.vt.edu/coms-request
A full list of potential projects that can be requested is available on the request form.
- To request faculty, resident, or intern bio pages on the public website → vetmed.vt.edu/bio-request
- To request updates for the college Intranet, contact IT Support.