Kimberly AscueDirectorInformation TechnologyEmail: email@example.comPhone: 540-231-3566
The programmers/analysts provide ongoing support for college and hospital business applications in the following ways:
- Provide analysis and design for new applications and initiatives.
- Serve as a consultant on information technology needs and capabilities.
- Provide programming support using a variety of different programming languages.
Systems administrators are responsible for providing a secure and stable network environment.
- Backups of critical data
- Maintenance and upgrades for the hospital and college servers
- Software upgrades
- Assisting the IT Support Center with network-related problems
- Assisting Application Development with client-server applications
- Installation of new server software
- Review and implementation of security measures on network resources
Richard ClutterSystems AdministratorEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 540-231-7908
Jeremy LaroseSystems AdministratorPhone: 540-231-9741
The IT Support Center provides support for your everyday IT needs.
Learn how to obtain help from the IT Support Center.
Gary DanovichSupport Technician
Brian HuddlestonSupport Technician
Gary LoweryIT Operations Coordinator
Kelvin MitchellSupport Technician