Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Residency/Graduate Program
The VA-MD Vet Med Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Combined Residency/Ph.D. Program prepares graduates for careers in either veterinary clinical pathology or anatomic pathology.
- The Ph.D. portion of the training program is intended to provide training in a research area so that the graduate may perform effective, independent research.
- The program will provide for experience and training in teaching.
- Completion of the program requirements will prepare graduates for positions in academic institutions, industry or governmental agencies.
Learn more about the pathology residency/graduate program.
Annual Clinical Pathology Workshop for Pathology Residents
Each summer, the college hosts a three-day clinical pathology workshop for pathology residents with:
- Didactic and interactive lectures
- Wet-labs (microscopes provided)
- A mock examination in ACVP board examination style
The goal of the workshop is to provide a focused review of clinical pathology concepts and hands on experience for the anatomic pathology resident preparing for the ACVP examination.
Learn more about the Clinical Pathology Workshop, scheduled for Aug. 10-12, 2016.