Post-DVM Residency Training Programs
VA-MD Vet Med residency training programs provide post-DVM students with:
- Preparation for board eligibility leading to specialty Board Certification through in-depth clinical training
- Training in research
- Graduate education leading to the MS/PhD qualification
All residents must complete a graduate degree (MS or PhD) during their training. GRE score is not required for residents entering the program.
Discipline specific residency programs
VA-MD Vet Med internships are designed to provide post-DVM students with:
- The opportunity for experience in advanced diagnostic and therapeutic techniques in medicine and surgery
- Training and experience in clinical instruction
- Experience in seminar presentation and manuscript preparation
- Preparation for residency and graduate study or clinical practice
Discipline specific internship programs
Veterinary Internship & Residency Matching Program
Please visit the American Association of Veterinary Clinicians website for information regarding
the Veterinary Internship & Residency Matching Program.