The fees for outpatient imaging will come from the following:
Imaging Procedural fee
- CT – varies depending on complexity of the study requested, fees range from $500 – $1,000
- MR – varies depending on complexity of the study requested, fees range from $1,400 – $1,800
- Ultrasound – $250 for abdominal or thoracic ultrasound and $175 for a pregnancy check
If deemed medically necessary for proper imaging, the fee for anesthesia is based on duration of the anesthetic event, and will include monitoring and recovery. This fee is typically around $200.
Sedation will be used if necessary to facilitate a complete ultrasound exam. The sedation fee will include the drug, administration fee, and monitoring of the animal until complete recovery. This fee is typically $30.
Outpatient Professional Fee
There will be a professional fee that will include the physical exam, image interpretation, reports and CD for the owner and veterinarian. This fee is typically $75.
Payment is required in full at the time of completion of outpatient care, which is care that is completed entirely on the day of the study.
Accepted forms of payment include:
- In-person: Cash, personal check, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
- Online payments: eCheck, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
- By phone: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
Please call our Business Office at 540-231-6027 if you have questions.