- Neurological examination
- Brain and spinal imaging including CT, MRI, bone scan, ultrasound, digital radiographs and myelography
- Spinal tap and fluid analysis
- Neurosurgery - specializing in spine/brain cancer, and disc surgery
- Head and spinal trauma management
- Hearing tests (BAER)
- Electrophysiological evaluations of muscle and nervous tissue (EMG, EEG, Evoked Potentials)
- Nerve and muscle biopsies
Appointments with the Neurology Service are made by referral through the client's primary care veterinarian.
Large Animal Neurology
For large animal breeds, please see our Large Animal Neurology Services.