Since its creation, the Veterinary Memorial Fund has raised almost $1.5 million to support research to improve animal health.
We rely on veterinarians, owners, and other supporters to sustain this effort through memorial gifts on behalf of the animals and animal lovers who’ve touched their lives.
Please help us continue this cycle of commitment and service to our companion animals through your donation.
To mail your donation
Download and complete one of the following forms: *
- Single donation animal memorial/honorific form
- Single donation human memorial/honorific form
- Multiple donation animal memorial/honorific form - for clinics
Mail your completed form along with a check made payable to "Virginia Tech Foundation, Inc." Please note "Veterinary Memorial Fund" on your check memo line.
Mail your donation to:
To give online
- Go to the Virginia Tech On-Line Giving page. (This page will open in a new browser window so you may refer back to these instructions by minimizing the giving window.)
- In the "Gift Information" section, use the pull down menu next to the designation amount field to select the College of Veterinary Medicine.
Use the Comments section at the bottom of the on-line giving page to specify "Veterinary Memorial Fund" and to enter the pet/human and owner/family information. The deceased or honored and owner/family information should be entered as follows:
“Deceased/honored name and species, owner/family name, address, city, state, zip, and the donation amount.”
Please accept our sincere thanks for your support.