CVF members meet every Thursday morning at 7:40am in conference room B to pray for their friends, classmates, colleagues and professors. If you have a need that you would like to request prayer for, please contact any of the CVF officers or liaisons or write it on paper and place it in the CVF mailbox. Feel free to write unspoken if you would rather not write out your specific prayer need.
- CVF members and anyone else who is interested in praying for the needs of the VA-MD Vet Med community.
- Prayer def: In worship, a solemn address to the Supreme Being, consisting of adoration, or an expression of our sense of God's glorious perfections, confession of our sins, supplication for mercy and forgiveness, intercession for blessings on others, and thanksgiving, or an expression of gratitude to God for his mercies and benefits. (Websters 1828)
- Thursday mornings, 7:40am
- Conference Room B
- Because we are instructed to do so in God’s Word:
Pray without ceasing(I Thessalonians 5:17).
- Prayer requests may be submitted to a club officer or in writing to the CVF mailbox.
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.