Jeffrey Ruth, DVM, MS, Diplomate ABVP, Diplomate ACVR
Clinical Assistant Professor
Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences
2013Masters of Science, Veterinary Clinical SciencesPurdue UniversityWest Lafayette, IN
2001Doctor of Veterinary MedicineTexas A&M UniversityCollege Station, TX
1998Bachelor of Science, Veterinary ScienceTexas A&M UniversityCollege Station, TX
2013American College of Veterinary Radiology
2008American Board of Veterinary Practitioners (Canine/Feline)
Research Interests & Experience
- Renal Ultrasound
- Computed Tomography
2013-presentClinical Assistant ProfessorVA-MD College of Veterinary MedicineBlacksburg, VA
2010-2013Veterinary Radiology ResidentPurdue UniversityWest Lafayette, IN
2009-2010Intern, Veterinary RadiologyLouisiana State UniversityBaton Rouge, LA
2001-2009Private small animal practitionerHouston, TX
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- American College of Veterinary Radiology
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
- Phi Zeta Honor Society
- Ruth JD, Heng HG, Miller MA, Constable PD. Effect of Spatial Compounding on Renal Cortical Anisotropy in the Dog. Vet Radiol Ultrasound, Accepted 2013.
- Kurosawa TA, Ruth JD, Austin B, Steurer J, and Heng HG. Imaging diagnosis-Acquired pectus excavatum secondary to laryngeal paralysis in a dog. Vet Radiol Ultrasound, 2012 May-Jun; 53(3):329-32.
- Ruth JD, Rademacher N, Ogden D, and Gaschen L. Imaging diagnosis--Congenital lobar emphysema in a dog. Vet Radiol Ultrasound, 2011 Jan-Feb; 52(1):79-81.