Andrew Enders, DVM
Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences
2015Doctor of Veterinary MedicineCornell University College of Veterinary MedicineIthaca, NY
2011Bachelor of Science, Animal Veterinary SciencesClemson UniversityClemson, SC
2015-2016Rotating InternshipThe Animal Medical CenterNew York, NY
Honors & Awards
2015American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologist Award
2014Greenburg Scholarship Recipient
2011-2014Dean’s Letter of Commendation
2008-2011Summa Cum Laude
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Phi Zeta Veterinary Honor Society
- Enders A, Frye C, Wakshlag J. Assessment of hematological concentrating capabilities and platelet activation utilizing a commercial platelet rich plasma kit on canine blood. Veterinary and Comparative Orthopaedics and Traumatology 2016 .
- Enders A, van der Woerdt A, Donovan T. Endogenous mycotic endophthalmitis in a dog with candiduria and Evans syndrome. Veterinary Ophthalmology 2016.
- Vallone LV, Enders AM, Mohammed HO, et al. In Vivo confocal microscopy of brachycephalic dogs with and without superficial corneal pigment. Veterinary Ophthalmology 2016.
- Enders A, Donovan T, van der Woerdt A. Intraocular osseous metaplasia in a rabbit. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 2016.
- Enders, A. Lip commissure to eyelid transposition in two kittens for the treatment of eyelid colobomas. The Animal Medical Center Intern Seminar Series 2016.
- Enders A. Endogenous mycotic endophthalmitis in a dog with candiduria and Evans syndrome. 9th Annual North East Veterinary Ophthalmology Society Conference 2015 .
- Enders A, Ledbetter EC. In Vivo Confocal Microscopy of Corneal Foreign Bodies In Dogs: A Case Series. Proceedings, 46th annual conference of the ACVO 2015.
- Enders A. A male veterinary student reflects on a course in women’s leadership. www.veritasdvmblog.com and www.veterinarylegacy.blogspot.com 2014
- Enders A. Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis in a Border Collie Dog. Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine Senior Seminar 2014.
Professional & Research Interests
- OFA Eye Certification Registry