Clayton C. Caswell, PhD
Department of Biomedical Sciences & Pathobiology
2008PhD, Microbial Pathogenesis and ImmunologyWest Virginia University
2004BS, Biomedical Science and EntomologyTexas A&M University
- Roles of small regulatory RNAs in the biology of Brucella spp.
- Mechanisms of interactions between bacteria and hosts
- Common regulatory pathways in related bacteria
2013 – PresentAssistant ProfessorVirginia-Maryland College of Veterinary MedicineVirginia TechBlacksburg, VA
2009 – 2012Postdoctoral ScholarEast Carolina University Brody School of Medicine
- American Society for Microbiology
- Entomological Society of America
Honors & Awards
2013Recipent of the Mäkelä-Cassell Travel Award for Early Career Scientists from the American Society for Microbiology and the Federation of European Microbiology Societies
View publications on Clayton Caswell's PubMed profile.