FSU Renovation Projects
- Room Y101 in the VTH is being renovated to increase the community practice service space for client animals.
This project needs to be completed in March 2011.
- Small animal anesthesia prep room 156 in the VTH is being renovated with new electrical outlets, additional
electrical circuits and new sinks. Work to be completed in March 2011.
- Planning is underway to renovate classrooms 100 and 102 during the summer break to accommodate
approximately 30 more seats as part of the college’s enrollment expansion plan.
- The Veterinary Hospital is in the process of purchasing and installing a mobile MRI unit. For additional details,
contact Dr. R. Hiller.
- Preliminary planning is under way to renovate MDL’s 1, 2, and 3 to become two large MDL’s as part of the
college’s enrollment expansion plan. Current projected completion is August 2012.
New building construction
- The infectious disease facility is on track and is scheduled to be complete in Fall 2011.
- The veterinary medicine instructional building is in preliminary design and current projected completion
is Summer 2012.