TRACKS is the biannual news magazine of the Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine.
Read the current issue:
- Partners in healing
Donors at all levels to support the Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine
- A new curriculum for 21st century
The revised Doctor of Veterinary Medicine curriculum encourages team-based learning and early entry into the clinics
- Above & beyond
Graduate student Anne Nichols earns prestigious recognition as Stamps Scholar
Around the College
- Improvements continue for college facilities
- Success Stories
- Student Profiles
- Master of Public Health student Julia Sherry creates sustainable public health solutions in Tanzania
- Veterinary student Amber Roudette broadens her horizons with Maui clerkship
- From Los Angeles to Blacksburg: Students from a Southern California college’s pre-veterinary program join the Class of 2020
- Alumni Corner: Where are they now?
- Awards & Accolades
Previous TRACKS Issues
Please send your feedback, comments, and story ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.