Referring Veterinarian Overview
Thank you for referring your clients to the Marion duPont Scott Equine Medical Center! We appreciate your confidence, and will work with you to provide exceptional treatment and superior service to your patients.
If you have suggestions related to ways in which the Marion duPont Scott Equine Medical Center can better serve your needs, please contact Sharon Peart at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 703-771-6800.
Forms & Information for Referring Veterinarians
- Download the EMC’s Referral Form. (PDF) | (Word)
- View a full list of our Clinical Services.
- Imaging Portal - Contact our imaging team at 703-771-6800 to obtain a link, username, and password to access our Vet Rocket imaging portal.
- View Directions to the center.
- View a listing of our Veterinarians & Administrative Staff.
- Equipment and Horse Clothing – When referring a patient to the Equine Medical Center, please label any of your medical equipment that may be shipped with the horse so that it can be returned to you. Please advise clients to take home personal items such as shipping boots and blankets. The Equine Medical Center assumes no responsibility for the loss of such equipment.
Questions concerning forms and admissions should be directed to Susan Egerton at email@example.com or at 703-771-6800.