Referring Veterinarian Overview
Thank you for referring your clients to the Marion duPont Scott Equine Medical Center! We appreciate your confidence, and will work with you to provide exceptional treatment and superior service to your patients.
If you have suggestions related to ways in which the Marion duPont Scott Equine Medical Center can better serve your needs, please contact Sharon Peart at email@example.com or at (703) 771-6800.
Forms and information to assist veterinarians in making referrals are available below:
- High field MRI services and dates offered (PDF)
- EMC’s Referral Form – Download the EMC’s Referral Form (PDF) (Word).
- Clinical Services – View a full list of clinical services.
- Directions – View directions to the center.
- Our Veterinarians & Staff – View a list of veterinarians receiving patients.
- Equipment and Horse Clothing – When referring a patient to the Equine Medical Center, please label any of your medical equipment that may be shipped with the horse so that it can be returned to you. Please advise clients to take home personal items such as shipping boots and blankets. The Equine Medical Center assumes no responsibility for the loss of such equipment.
Questions concerning forms and admissions should be directed to Susan Egerton at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (703) 771-6800.