|Hours of Operation:
Mon - Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Send a fax:
Virginia Techs Marion duPont Scott Equine Medical Center is a premier full-service equine hospital located in Leesburg, Virginia, that offers advanced specialty care, 24-hour emergency treatment, and diagnostic services for all ages and breeds of horses. Our team of equine specialists in internal medicine, reproduction, and surgery is committed to providing exceptional treatment for patients, superior service to clients and cutting-edge research to the equine industry.
How can we help you?
- Learn about our Clinical Services.
- Learn about stem cell therapy with our Regenerative Medicine Service.
- Get directions to the Center.
- View our roster of faculty veterinarians and administrative staff.
News & Events
- Dr. Michael Erskine named director of Virginia Tech's Marion duPont Scott Equine Medical Center View full press release
- EMC Nurse Amanda Compton is Driven to Succeed View full story
- Visit our Winner's Circle, now featuring Aladdin
Regenerative Medicine in the News
Dr. Jennifer Barrett, director of the EMC’s Regenerative Medicine Service, was featured in a series of interviews with the Pulse of the Planet radio show, to share the science and sounds behind regenerative medicine and stem cell therapy. Learn more…