Virginia Tech’s Marion duPont Scott Equine Medical Center is a premier full-service equine hospital located in Leesburg, Virginia, that offers advanced specialty care, 24-hour emergency treatment, and diagnostic services for all ages and breeds of horses. Our team of equine specialists in internal medicine, reproduction, and surgery is committed to providing exceptional treatment for patients, superior service to clients and cutting-edge research to the equine industry.
How can we help you?
- Learn about our Clinical Services.
- Learn about stem cell therapy with our Regenerative Medicine Service.
- Get directions to the Center.
- View our roster of faculty veterinarians and administrative staff.
News & Events
- Elaine Meilahn, Equine Specialist at the Equine Medical Center, was named the Veterinary College's Staff Member of the Month for May 2014.
- Loudoun County launches new "Operation Protect Livestock" program aimed at reuniting livestock owners with lost or wayward animals
- EMC Nurse Amanda Compton is Driven to Succeed View full story
- Visit our Winner's Circle, now featuring Aladdin
|Hours of Operation:
Mon - Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Send a fax: