We encourage prospective students to attend admissions information sessions on the Blacksburg campus, where the veterinary training program resides. However, if a trip to Blacksburg is not possible, admissions information sessions are available on our College Park, Maryland campus.
2019 Session Schedule
Sessions will be held on the following dates.
- March 29, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- April 26, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- May 31, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- June 28, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- July 26, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- August 30, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- September 27, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- October 25, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- November 22, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
About the Sessions
Sessions comprise an introduction to the college, a review of the application requirements and process, and a discussion of what it takes to be a highly qualified applicant. There is an opportunity for one-on-one counseling at the end of each session.
Location & Registration
The sessions are held in the conference room of the Avrum Gudelsky Veterinary Center, 8075 Greenmead Dr., on the University of Maryland campus. View directions.
To reserve a space at one of these sessions, or if you require additional information, please contact Dr. Nathaniel Tablante at firstname.lastname@example.org.