For Maryland area residents, counseling sessions for application to our Doctor of Veterinary Medicine program are conducted at our College Park, Maryland campus.
2016 Session Schedule
Sessions will be held on the following dates. There will be no counseling session in December.
- January 29, 10:00 a.m. – noon
- February 26, 10:00 a.m. – noon
- March 25, 10:00 a.m. – noon
- April 29, 10:00 a.m. – noon
- May 27, 10:00 a.m. – noon
- June 24, 10:00 a.m. – noon
- July 29, 10:00 a.m. – noon
- August 26, 10:00 a.m. – noon
- September 30, 10:00 a.m. – noon
- October 28, 10:00 a.m. – noon
- November 18, 10:00 a.m. – noon
About the Sessions
Sessions comprise an introduction to the college, a review of the application requirements and process, and a discussion of what it takes to be a highly qualified applicant. There is an opportunity for one-on-one counseling at the end of each session.
Location & Registration
The sessions are held in the conference room of the Avrum Gudelsky Veterinary Center, 8075 Greenmead Dr., on the University of Maryland campus. View directions.
To reserve a space at one of these sessions, or if you require additional information, please contact Dr. Nathaniel Tablante at firstname.lastname@example.org.