Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Residency/Graduate Program
The VA-MD Vet Med Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Combined Residency/Ph.D. Program prepares graduates for careers in either veterinary clinical pathology or anatomic pathology.
- The Ph.D. portion of the training program is intended to provide training in a research area so that the graduate may perform effective, independent research.
- The program will provide for experience and training in teaching.
- Completion of the program requirements will prepare graduates for positions in academic institutions, industry or governmental agencies.
Learn more about the pathology residency/graduate program.
Annual Clinical Pathology Workshop for Pathology Residents
Each summer, the college hosts a three-day clinical pathology workshop for pathology residents with:
- Didactic and interactive lectures
- Wet-labs (microscopes provided)
- A mock examination in ACVP board examination style
The goal of the workshop is to provide a focused review of clinical pathology concepts and hands on experience for the anatomic pathology resident preparing for the ACVP examination.
Learn more about the Clinical Pathology Workshop.